Guest room of renovated wooden elementary school building has high ceiling and having sense of openness.
And the contrast between the green of the garden and the white wall shines brightly.
A large window that plenty of sunshine pouring through melts the boundaries between the inside and the outside, feeling as if uniting with nature while staying inside the room.
Also, immersing yourself in a rock bath setting up as if overhands the pond in the garden gives you the feeling of floating just like being connected to nature.
The exceptional time to blend with nature awaits in this room.
Welcome to the gentle extraordinary.
- View from the room
- Garden view
- Room size
- Maximum occupancy
- 3 guests (extra bed for 3rd guest)
- Open-air bath
- Fresh hot-spring with Zao Stone bath tub
- Furniture and furnishings
- Natural Oak wood flooring.
Natural solid Miyagi Cedar wood timber working desk.
Built-in electric bidet function toilet, basin washstand, open-air bath and shower.
- Down feather cushion sofa
- ‘369 Table’ by Walter Knoll
- Working desk
Solid Cedar wood timber
- Original Oak stool
- Two Semi-double bed (Sealy, 120cm w, 47inch w), Takinami original feather duvet and pillow, polyester pillow *Folding mattress for extra bed
- Other furnishings
- Mini-refrigerator (Complimentary Beer and mineral water), Electric water boiler, tea service, towel warmer, hair drier, TV, safe-deposit box, flashlight, alarm clock, iPad mini