The other side of the steam rising from the bath of cypress bathtub.
The pale pink world of cherry blossoms in the garden shows in spring.
And the scenery filled by vibrant breath of trees lush with green leaves welcomes visitors in greenery season.
The spring where trees and plants sprout, in particular.
A large cherry tree approaches right in front of the terrace, and the Japanese cypress open-air bath with its elegant aroma would be a special seat to enjoy the outstanding flower viewing.
Enjoy the beauty weaved by nature in a space that incorporates modern taste into the unique old-time architectural design.
- View from the room
- Garden view
- Room size
- Maximum occupancy
- 3 guests (extra bed for 3rd guest)
- Open-air bath
- Fresh hot-spring with Japanese cypress bath tub
- Furniture and furnishings
- Tatami mat bedroom.
Natural solid Miyagi Cedar wood timber working desk.
Built-in electric bidet function toilet, basin washstand, open-air bath and shower.
- SofaDown feather cushion sofa
- ‘End table’ by George Nelson (Herman Miller)
- Working desk
- Solid Cedar wood timber
- Original Ash Wood stool
- Two Semi-double bed (Sealy, 120cm w, 47inch w) Takinami original feather duvet and pillow, polyester pillow *Folding mattress for extra bed
- Other furnishings
- Mini-refrigerator (Complimentary Beer and mineral water), Electric water boiler, tea service, towel warmer, hair drier, TV, safe-deposit box, flashlight, alarm clock, iPad mini