Ryukyu tatami mats creating a peaceful atmosphere, beautiful white walls.
A ceiling reviving the beam showing the remaining of a wooden elementary school, a large window with a view of greenery of the garden and the crystal blue sky….
Spaciousness and healthiness. Such words suit in this room.
When the ‘freshly-born 100% hot-spring water’ is poured into a cypress bath which gives classy aroma and the body is wrapped by that rich hot-spring, the bliss of unwinding the body and mind would be known.
And at the season of cherry blossoms. Taking bath while watching the pink-brightening scenery would be a moment remaining in heart
- View from the room
- Garden view
- Room size
- Maximum occupancy
- 3 guests (extra bed for 3rd guest)
- Open-air bath
- Fresh hot-spring with Japanese cypress bath tub
- Furniture and furnishings
- Tatami mat bedroom.
Natural solid Miyagi Cedar wood timber working desk.
Built-in electric bidet function toilet, basin washstand, open-air bath and shower.
- Down feather cushion sofa
- ‘Nest table’ by Kai Kristiansen
- Working desk
- Solid Cedar wood timber
- Original Ash Wood stool
- Two Semi-double bed (Sealy, 120cm w, 47inch w) Takinami original feather duvet and pillow, polyester pillow *Folding mattress for extra bed
- Other furnishings
- Mini-refrigerator (Complimentary Beer and mineral water), Electric water boiler, tea service, towel warmer, hair drier, TV, safe-deposit box, flashlight, alarm clock, iPad mini