Retaining the former appearance of learning house living from the Taisho era on that beam, a sense of exhilaration escaping comfortably from the room to the sky accommodating the warmth of lush greenery wrapping over the room.
A large cherry tree towers up in front of the window overlooking the garden, and sway leaves that spread widely by the wind as to hold visitors on its chest.
When the spring comes, exceptional bathing actualizes by looking up the cherry blossoms fluttering while leaving yourself to an open-air bath which has hollowed out the huge Zao stone teaches the exhilaration of bathing in nature.
- View from the room
- Garden view
- Room size
- Maximum occupancy
- 3 guests (extra bed for 3rd guest)
- Open-air bath
- Fresh hot-spring with Zao Stone bath tub
- Furniture and furnishings
- Natural Oak wood flooring.
Natural solid Miyagi Cedar wood timber working desk.
Electric bidet toilet, basin washstand, open-air bath and shower.
- Down feather cushion sofa
- ‘369 Table’ by Walter Knoll (Walter Knoll)
- Working desk
- Solid Cedar wood timber
- Original Oak stool
- Two Semi-double bed (Sealy, 120cm w, 47inch w) Takinami original feather duvet and pillow, polyester pillow *Folding mattress for extra bed
- Other furnishings
- Mini-refrigerator (Complimentary Beer and mineral water), Electric water boiler, tea service, towel warmer, hair drier, TV, safe-deposit box, flashlight, alarm clock, iPad mini