A spacious space over looking the Japanese garden from the 2nd floor.
The high ceiling adapted a design enhances the sense of openness to able to see the beams and hardware which have been supporting the roof and the history of elementary school building.
The refreshing aroma of Ryukyu tatami mats in the room, and the floating fragrance of cypress blending well with the scent of sulfur in the open-air bath sharpens the five senses.
Loving the beauty of nature, enjoy till the scent of hot-spring.
The supremeness to able to receive the nature just by putting yourself in exists here.
- View from the room
- Garden view
- Room size
- Maximum occupancy
- 3 guests (extra bed for 3rd guest)
- Open-air bath
- Fresh hot-spring with Japanese cypress bath tub
- Furniture and furnishings
- Tatami mat bedroom.
Natural solid Miyagi Cedar wood timber working desk.
Built-in electric function bidet toilet, basin washstand, open-air bath and shower.
- Down feather cushion sofa
- ‘Matrix table’ by Andrew Tye (E&Y)
- Working desk
- Solid Cedar wood timber
- Original Ash Wood stool
- Two Semi-double bed (Sealy, 120cm w, 47inch w) Takinami original feather duvet and pillow, polyester pillow *Folding mattress for extra bed
- Other furnishings
- Mini-refrigerator (Complimentary Beer and mineral water), Electric water boiler, tea service, towel warmer, hair drier, TV, safe-deposit box, flashlight, alarm clock, iPad mini