The time to spend in this room is bright and peaceful.
A room with plenty of sunshine and produces vigorous rhythm.
And releasing your body in the bath of Zao stone arranged to blend in with the garden, you would be taken away from your daily constraints and become innocent.
You could also see cherry blossoms in full bloom in spring, and it is also an amusement to see the beauty of nature from the sofa setting up towards the large windows.
Breathe in the quietness of the night of Okitama, even the dignified air in the morning fully.
- View from the room
- Garden view
- Room size
- Maximum occupancy
- 3 guests (extra bed for 3rd guest)
- Open-air bath
- Fresh hot-spring with Zao Stone bath tub
- Furniture and furnishings
- Natural Oak wood flooring.
Natural solid Miyagi Cedar wood timber working desk.
Built-in electric bidet function toilet, basin washstand, open-air bath and shower.
- Down feather cushion sofa
- ‘Nest table’ by Kai Kristiansen
- Working desk
- Solid Cedar wood timber
- Original Oak stool
- Two Semi-double bed (Sealy, 120cm w, 47inch w) Takinami original feather duvet and pillow, polyester pillow *Folding mattress for extra bed
- Other furnishings
- Mini-refrigerator (Complimentary Beer and mineral water), Electric water boiler, tea service, towel warmer, hair drier, TV, safe-deposit box, flashlight, alarm clock, iPad mini