YAMAGATA rooms are furnished with masterpiece furniture and works that preserve the traditions and customs of Yamagata.
In the living room of YAMAGATA 01, coordinated the three-seat sofa of ‘Centro’ by Isamu Kenmochi, creator of the foundation of Japanese modern design.
The refined interior adds color to the space in the humble atmosphere of the remaining charm of wooden-built elementary school.
And the protagonist of this room is the bath tub hollowed out the remarkably huge Zao stone.
Being surrounded by fresh hot-spring and the mind clearing aroma of cypress, your mind and body will be loosened.
- View from the room
- Courtyard view
- Room size
- Maximum occupancy
- 4 guests (extra bed for 3rd guest and above)
- Open-air bath
- Fresh hot-spring with Zao Stone bath tub
- Furniture and furnishings
- Natural Oak wood flooring.
Natural solid Miyagi Cedar wood timber working desk. Yamagata Oak sash.
Built-in electric bidet function toilet, basin washstand, open-air bath and shower.
- ‘Centro’ by Isamu Kenmochi (Tendo)
- Teak nest table
- Working desk
- Solid Cedar wood timber
- Original Oak stool
- Two Semi-double bed (Sealy, 120cm w, 47inch w) Takinami original feather duvet and pillow, polyester pillow *Folding mattress for extra bed
- Other furnishings
- Mini-refrigerator (Complimentary Beer and mineral water), Electric water boiler, tea service, towel warmer, hair drier, TV, safe-deposit box, flashlight, alarm clock, iPad mini