A space of ‘Yamagata 05’ in which spacious and relaxed air flows in a simple, sharpened space.
The greens of the trees and the deep color of the blackboard diving in from the large windows complement the beauty of the white wall releasing exquisite freshness.
The Yamagata style is expressed in a low-seat chair by Tendo.
The chair conveys its class for just being there suits in the tatami space and becomes dense with the time of relaxation.
- View from the room
- Courtyard view
- Room size
- Maximum occupancy
- 2 guests
- Open-air bath
- Fresh hot-spring with Japanese cypress bath tub
- Furniture and furnishings
- Tatami mat bedroom.
Natural solid Miyagi Cedar wood timber working desk. Yamagata Oak sash.
Built-in electric bidet function toilet, basin washstand, open-air bath and shower room.
- ‘Tray Table’ by Hans J. Wegner (Carl Hansen & søn)
- Working desk
- Solid Cedar wood timber
- ‘Low Chair’ by Cho Daisaku (Tendo)
- Two Semi-double bed (Sealy, 120cm w, 47inch w) Takinami original feather duvet and pillow, polyester pillow *Folding mattress for extra bed.
- Other furnishings
- Mini-refrigerator (Complimentary Beer and mineral water), Electric water boiler, tea service, Glass by Kanbe Glass (Ooishida machi, Yamagata), towel warmer, hair drier, TV, safe-deposit box, flashlight, alarm clock, iPad mini