A beautiful garden over the large window.
The dark brown pine trunk and deep green leaves. And a black boarded wall.
They give a profound feeling as if to tighten the space of the garden and bringing a calm atmosphere.
The masterpiece sofa ‘Centro’ of Tendo by Isamu Kenmochi adapting deep blue green color, creates dignified atmosphere in a space.
Straightened feeling appears by putting yourself there for some reason.
And when you immerse yourself in the bath tub of Zao stone while admiring the garden, you would be taught the happiness of putting yourself in an out of the ordinary.
- View from the room
- Garden view
- Room size
- Maximum occupancy
- 3 guests (extra bed for 3rd guest)
- Open-air bath
- Fresh hot-spring with Zao Stone bath tub
- Furniture and furnishings
- Natural Oak wood flooring.
Natural solid Miyagi Cedar wood timber working desk. Yamagata Oak sash.
Built-in electric bidet function toilet, basin washstand, open-air bath and shower.
- ‘Centro’ by Isamu Kenmochi (Tendo)
- ‘Nest table’ by Kai Kristiansen (Miyazaki Chair Factory)
- Working desk
- Solid Cedar wood timber
- Original Oak stool
- Two Semi-double bed (Sealy, 120cm w, 47inch w) Takinami original feather duvet and pillow, polyester pillow *Folding mattress for extra bed
- Other furnishings
- Mini-refrigerator (Complimentary Beer and mineral water), Electric water boiler, tea service, Glass by Kanbe Glass (Ooishida machi, Yamagata), towel warmer, hair drier, TV, safe-deposit box, flashlight, alarm clock, iPad mini