‘YAMAGATA 06’, feels the wind of Yamagata in the chair and table of Tendo, boasts of Yamagata, with the view of Mt. Jyuubuichiyama, soaring to watch the land of Okitama.
The protagonist of this minimalist yet modern designed room is the meditation room which leads from the living room through the craw-in entrance.
You may be pensive in a space of 2 tatami mat or you may read a book.
Listening to your heart while on journey. Such elegant way of spending time also comes true.
Immerse yourself in the beautiful hot-spring with the scent of cypress and sulfur, and feel the moment to purifies the heart.
- View from the room
- Courtyard view
- Room size
- Maximum occupancy
- 3 guests ( Extra bed for 3rd guest)
- Open-air bath
- Fresh hot-spring with Japanese cypress bath tub
- Furniture and furnishings
- Tatami mat bedroom.
Natural solid Miyagi Cedar wood timber working desk. Yamagata Oak sash.
Built-in electric bidet function toilet, basin washstand, open-air bath and shower room.
- ‘Side Table’ by Bruno Mathsson (Tendo)
- Working desk
- Solid Cedar wood timber
- Easy chair’ by Bruno Mathsson (Tendo)
- Original Ash Wood stool
- Two Semi-double bed (Sealy, 120cm w, 47inch w) Takinami original feather duvet and pillow, polyester pillow *Folding mattress for extra bed.
- Other furnishings
- Mini-refrigerator (Complimentary Beer and mineral water), Electric water boiler, tea service, Glass by Kanbe Glass (Ooishida machi, Yamagata), towel warmer, hair drier, TV, safe-deposit box, flashlight, alarm clock, iPad mini