‘YAMAGATA 04’ feels the refreshing scent of Ryukyu Tatami mat.
It is the chair and table done by Tendo which Yamagata boasts is adding the ‘color of Yamagata’.
The chair designed by Swedish designer Bruno Mathsson as ‘furniture to fit Japanese-style room’ are light in color and fit in the space, giving modest decoration.
A moment being in Japanese cypress bath where the fresh hot-spring with rich effects is exceptional.
From the open-air bath, could also see ‘Eboshiyama park’, famous for its cherry blossoms.
- View from the room
- Mt. Eboshiyama view
- Room size
- Maximum occupancy
- 4 guests (extra bed for 3rd guest and above)
- Open-air bath
- Fresh hot-spring with Japanese cypress bath tub
- Furniture and furnishings
- Tatami mat bedroom.
Natural solid Miyagi Cedar wood timber working desk. Yamagata Oak sash.
Built-in electric bidet function toilet, basin washstand, open-air bath and shower room.
- ‘Side table’ by Bruno Mathsson (Tendo)
- Working desk
- Solid Cedar wood timber
- ‘Easy Chair’ by Bruno Mathsson (Tendo), ‘Riki Rocker’ (Repaired) by Riki Watanabe (CONDE HOUSE)
- Original Ash Wood stool
- Two Semi-double bed (Sealy, 120cm w, 47inch w) Takinami original feather duvet and pillow, polyester pillow *Folding mattress for extra bed.
- Other furnishings
- Mini-refrigerator (Complimentary Beer and mineral water), Electric water boiler, tea service, Glass by Kanbe Glass (Ooishida machi, Yamagata), towel warmer, hair drier, TV, safe-deposit box, flashlight, alarm clock, iPad mini