Guest room where masterpiece furniture manufactured in Yamagata and work of furniture artists active in Yamagata were arranged.
As the name ‘YAMAGATA’ describes, Yamagata’s breath of life is filled in the room. What you could expect from the open-air bath that has hollowed out Zao stone is a garden that is small but filled by the beauty and seasonal colors that nature weaves.
The background blackboard draws out the world of tranquility, with the distinctive outlines of mossy rocks and branches of trees, and the green outline of the dark and shiny plants and trees.
It would be also ideal to sit down on the masterpiece furniture ‘Centro’ by Isamu Kenmochi and see from inside.
- View from the room
- Garden view
- Room size
- Maximum occupancy
- 3 guests (extra bed for 3rd guest)
- Open-air bath
- Fresh hot-spring with Zao Stone bath tub
- Furniture and furnishings
- Natural Oak wood flooring.
Natural solid Miyagi Cedar wood timber working desk. Yamagata Oak sash.
Built-in electric bidet function toilet, basin washstand, open-air bath and shower.
- ‘Centro’ by Isamu Kenmochi (Tendo)
- Teak Nest table
- Working desk
- Solid Cedar wood timber
- Original Oak stool
- Natural Yamagata cedar canopy Two Semi-double bed (Sealy, 120cm w, 47inch w) Takinami original feather duvet and pillow, polyester pillow *Folding mattress for extra bed
- Other furnishings
- Mini-refrigerator (Complimentary Beer and mineral water), Electric water boiler, tea service, Glass by Kanbe Glass (Ooishida machi, Yamagata), towel warmer, hair drier, TV, safe-deposit box, flashlight, alarm clock, iPad mini