A beam that depicts an artistic arch leaves as it is, a 300-year-old rice storehouse completely separated from a maisonette.
In the soft atmosphere that cherry flooring produces, the pop color furniture harmonizes.
It brings brightness and lightness to the time to spend in the room.
The moment to take a look at the private garden from the spacious rock bath Hollowed out Zao stone.
And the time to spend a quiet evening surrounded by a beautiful white wall.
In the simmering time, feel the elegance of just spending slowly.
- View from the room
- Bamboo forest view
- Room size
- Maximum occupancy
- 3 guests (extra bed for 3rd guest)
- Open-air bath
- Fresh hot-spring with Zao stone bath tub
- Furniture and furnishings
- Hokkaido Natural wood cherry flooring living room and tatami mat for bedroom.
Solid Japanese cypress timber (natural wood)working desk Built-in electric bidet function toilet. Basin washstand, open-air bath tub and shower.
- ‘Paper knife sofa’ by Kai Kristiansen (Miyazaki Chair Factory)
- Repaired vintage table from Tendo
- Working desk
- Solid Japanese cypress
- ‘Hata’ by Keishi Yoshinaga (Miyazaki Chair Factory)
‘Easy Chair’ by Bruno Mathsson (Tendo)
- ‘ORI stool’ by Makoto Koizumi ( Miyazaki Chair Factory)
- Table Lamp
- ‘Kaiser Idell Table Lamp’ by Christian Dell (Fritz Hansen)
- Desk light
- ‘Tolomeo’ by Michele De Lucchi (Altemide)
- Two Semi-double bed (Sealy, 120cm w, 47inch w) Takinami original feather duvet and pillow, polyester pillow *Folding mattress for extra bed
- Other furnishings
- Mini-refrigerator (Complimentary Beer and mineral water), Electric water boiler, tea service, towel warmer, hair drier, TV, safe-deposit box, flashlight, alarm clock, iPad