It has a dark brown wood surface and a strong ‘hachet’ beam.
It conveys the overlap of days and days as proof of supporting the living room usage warehouse.
The large window at the front highlights the transition of the four seasons in the garden.
The same scenery does not happen ever again. This room is filled with the joy of encountering that moment.
Feeling the momentary beauty produced by the season in Japanese cypress bath where the scent of sulfur and mineral encrustations dances.
Especially in the time of spring. A bathing while watching a secluded cherry blossom would be a time of bliss to stay in memory.
- View from the room
- Garden view
- Room size
- Maximum occupancy
- 3 guests (extra bed for 3rd guest)
- Open-air bath
- Fresh hot-spring with Japanese cypress bath tub
- Furniture and furnishings
- Tatami mat for bedroom.Solid Japanese cypress timber (natural wood)working desk Built-in electric bidet function toilet. Basin washstand, open-air bath tub and shower.
- ‘Paper knife sofa’ by Kai Kristiansen (Miyazaki Chair Factory)
- ‘Oak Living Table’ (Greeniche)
- Working desk
- Solid Japanese cypress timber
- Original Ash wood stool
- Two Semi-double bed (Sealy, 120cm w, 47inch w) Takinami original feather duvet and pillow, polyester pillow *Folding mattress for extra bed.
- Other furnishings
- Mini-refrigerator (Complimentary Beer and mineral water), Electric water boiler, tea service, towel warmer, hair drier, TV, safe-deposit box, flashlight, alarm clock, iPad