A majestic space left the robust ‘hatchet’ beam drawing a natural curve.
The large window at the front cut out the landscape of the garden as a frame and project it like a painting.
It is a gorgeous and vivid scene.
The emotional time looking at the beauty created by nature produces a savor and lingering memory on the journey.
In spring, the cherry blossoms of the garden are full of bloom, and it is a fantastical world wrapped in pale pink. It will surely be an experience that shakes heart.
Of course, also could admire the cherry blossoms flowering as it approaches you from the Japanese cypress bath filled with fresh hot-spring.
- View from the room
- Garden view
- Room size
- Maximum occupancy
- 3 guests (extra bed for 3rd guest)
- Open-air bath
- Fresh hot-spring with Japanese cypress bath tub
- Furniture and furnishings
- Tatami mat for bedroom. Solid Japanese cypress timber (natural wood)working desk Built-in electric bidet function toilet. Basin washstand, open-air bath tub and shower.
- ‘Paper knife sofa’ by Kai Kristiansen (Miyazaki Chair Factory)
- ‘Oak Living Table’ (Greeniche)
- Working desk
- Solid Japanese cypress timber
- Original Ash wood stool
- Two Semi-double bed (Sealy, 120cm w, 47inch w) Takinami original feather duvet and pillow, polyester pillow *Folding mattress for extra bed
- Other furnishings
- Mini-refrigerator (Complimentary Beer and mineral water), Electric water boiler, tea service, towel warmer, hair drier, TV, safe-deposit box, flashlight, alarm clock, iPad