A white wall that brings a plump, round shape to the space, and a black and shiny ‘Hatchet’ beam.
In this room where the figure coexists beautifully, you could experience well the atmosphere of the living room usage storehouse.
If you look at the large window, the beauty of colors that trees weave will dive in to eyes.
Sitting down on the sofa and see the view, or watching the courtyard while bathing in a soft-touched bath made of Japanese cypress is another brief entertainment.
It is also appealing to spend some time in peace as you pleases in the second living room with Hans J. Wegner’s rocking chair.
- View from the room
- Garden view
- Room size
- Maximum occupancy
- 4 guests (Extra beds from 3rd guest and above)
- Open-air bath
- Fresh hot-spring with Japanese cypress bath tub
- Furniture and furnishings
- Tatami mat for bedroom. Solid Japanese cypress timber (natural wood)working desk Built-in electric bidet function toilet. Basin washstand, open-air bath tub and shower.
- ‘Tray table’ by Hans J. Wegner (Carl Hansen & søn)
‘Side Table’ by Bruno Mathsson (Tendo)
- Working desk
- Solid Japanese cypress timber
- ‘Rocking Chair’ by Hans J Wegner (Fredericia)
‘Easy Chair’ by Bruno Mathsson (Tendo)
- Original Ash wood stool
- Two Semi-double bed (Sealy, 120cm w, 47inch w) Takinami original feather duvet and pillow, polyester pillow *Folding mattress for extra bed
- Other furnishings
- Mini-refrigerator (Complimentary Beer and mineral water), Electric water boiler, tea service, towel warmer, hair drier, TV, safe-deposit box, flashlight, alarm clock, iPad