Renovated timber-surrounded warehouse room is filled with light-filled space and pleasant scent of cherry wood.
1st floor is a space where you can feel the intelligence of arranging the Eames round chair and ottoman which have dignity grace.
On the 2nd floor, situated a space for rest where gentle lighting illuminates the space.
In this room, it is supreme to spend time to immerse yourself in reading and thinking to fulfill yourself.
And bathing while looking at the private garden and the high sky of Yamagata gives peace to the mind and body.
- View from the room
- Courtyard view
- Room size
- Maximum occupancy
- 2 guests
- Open-air bath
- Fresh hot-spring with Zao stone bath tub
- Furniture and furnishings
- Hokkaido natural wood cherry flooring in living room and tatami mat for bedroom.
Solid Japanese cypress timber (natural wood)working desk.
Built-in electric bidet function toilet. Basin washstand, open-air bath tub and shower.
- ‘Little Friend’ by Kasper Salto (Fritz Hansen)
- Working desk
- Solid Japanese cypress timber
- ‘Eames Lounge chair & Ottoman’ ‘Eames Fiberglass shell arm chair’ ‘Eames Fiberglass shell side chair’ by Charles & Ray Eames (HermanMiller)
‘Hata’ by Keishi Yoshinaga (Miyazaki Chair Factory)
- ‘Stool E60’ by Alvar Aalto (Artek)
‘ORI stool’ by Makoto Koizumi ( Miyazaki Chair Factory)
- Floor Lamp
- ‘Kaiser Idell Floor Lamp’ by Christian Dell (Fritz Hansen)
- Two Semi-double bed (Sealy, 120cm w, 47inch w) Takinami original feather duvet and pillow, polyester pillow
- Other furnishings
- Mini-refrigerator (Complimentary Beer and mineral water), Electric water boiler, tea service, towel warmer, hair drier, TV, safe-deposit box, flashlight, alarm clock, iPad